Ah, It's Alright
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin

PostSubject: Swag Bucks + Lockerz   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:46 am

Swag Bucks is Awesome!!! I recommend using Swag Bucks, so you can trade it in for things. You don't have to do surveys. You can do it if you want but you don't have to. All you do is use it for a search engine like Google then you can get Swag Bucks. If you have any questions post below. Smile
Link for Signup: http://swagbucks.com/refer/velocool99
Yes it is referred, but if you get refer, when I make a point then you get a point, when you get a point I get a point! So just click the Signup link above Smile

Lockerz, is another site, but is easier. Everyday when you log in you have to click something then you get 2 points. Then you can watch 3 videos, each video will give you 2 points, and finally you do a question really easy a simple question like, How much times do you online shop a day? Then you type down and press submit, And you get 2 points so that's a total of 10 points a day. You can only do all of that in 1 day. Then they next day you do it and you get the same amount. The prizes are good 325 points for a 8 gig iPod Touch. So yeah. But you can get invite only. You can't register unless you get invited. So I will invite you. www.lockerz.com. Try registering it won't work. So post your Email address below and I will send you an Invite!

Last edited by Blaze on Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.almightygaming.tk/

Swag Bucks + Lockerz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1